Baraka Power won ICMAB Best Corporate Award 2019
Baraka Power Limited received ICMAB Best Corporate Award 2019 in the power generation category. This is the 4th times that Baraka Power Limited has received this recognition from the ICMAB for excellence in corporate governance.
Honorable Minister for Commerce Ministry, Mr. Tipu Munshi, MP, handed over the prestigious award to Mr. Fahim Ahmed Chowdhury, Managing Director and Mr. Monzur Kadir Shafi, Director of the Company. Professor Shibli Rubayat-Ul-Islam, Chairman of BSEC, Dr. Md Jafar Uddin, Secretary, Ministry of Commerce and AKM Delwer Hussain FCMA, President of SAFA were present as the special guests.
In addition, along with other senior officials Mr. Monowar Ahmed, Chief Financial Officer and Mr. Md. Saiful Islam Chowdhury, Company Secretary of Baraka Power Limited were present at the award ceremony held at the Hotel Radisson Blu Dhaka Water Garden, Dhaka on 25th February 2021.
- 15th Annual General Meeting Press Note
- Baraka Power Limited Receives ICMAB Best Corporate Award-2021
- Starting of Share Trading of Baraka Securities Limited
- Baraka Power Limited receives ICMAB Best Corporate Award-2020 in Power Generation Category
- Notice of the 14th Annual General Meeting
- Baraka Power won ICMAB Best Corporate Award 2019
- BSPL & KPL Official Inauguration
- SYLHET MIRROR AWARD CEREMONY
- COD OF BSPL & KPL