Baraka Power Limited Receives ICMAB Best Corporate Award-2021
Baraka Power Limited received ICMAB Best Corporate Award 2021 in the power generation category. Baraka Power Limited is a consistent winner of this prestigious award from ICMAB which is a recognition for excellence in corporate governance.
Mr. Tipu Munshi (MP), Honorable Minister, Ministry of Commerce, Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh, handed over the prestigious award to Mr. Fahim Ahmed Chowdhury, Managing Director, Baraka Power Limited, Mr. Mohammed Monirul Islam, Director (Finance & Accounts), Baraka Group and Mr. Monowar Ahmed, Chief Financial Officer, Baraka Power Limited. Md. Jashim Uddin, President, FBCCI and Professor Shibli Rubayat-Ul-Islam, Chairman, BSEC adorned the ceremony as special guests.
Along with other senior officials, Mr. Mirajul Karim, General Manager, HR & Admin and Mr. Mohammad Rana, DGM, Finance were present at the award ceremony held at the Hotel Intercontinental, Dhaka on 1st December 2022.
- 15th Annual General Meeting Press Note
- Baraka Power Limited Receives ICMAB Best Corporate Award-2021
- Starting of Share Trading of Baraka Securities Limited
- Baraka Power Limited receives ICMAB Best Corporate Award-2020 in Power Generation Category
- Notice of the 14th Annual General Meeting
- Baraka Power won ICMAB Best Corporate Award 2019
- BSPL & KPL Official Inauguration
- SYLHET MIRROR AWARD CEREMONY
- COD OF BSPL & KPL