Baraka Power Limited receives ICMAB Best Corporate Award-2020 in Power Generation Category
Baraka Power Limited received ICMAB Best Corporate Award 2020 in the power generation category. This is the 6th times that Baraka Power Limited has received this recognition from the ICMAB for excellence in corporate governance. Baraka Power Limited had also received this award in the year of 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016 and 2019.
Mr. Tipu Munshi (MP), Honorable Minister, Ministry of Commerce handed over the prestigious award to Mr. Mohammed Monirul Islam, Director (Finance & Accounts), Baraka Group and Mr. Monowar Ahmed, Chief Financial Officer, Baraka Power Limited. Mr. Shibli Rubayat-Ul-Islam- Chairman, BSEC, Mr. Kazi Akram Uddin Ahmed- Chairman, Standard Bank Limited and Mr. AKM Delwer Hussain FCMA- President, SAFA were present as the special guests.
Along with other senior officials, Mr. Mohammad Rana, Company Secretary, Baraka Patenga Power Limited was present at the award ceremony held at the Hotel Le Meridian, Dhaka on 30th December 2021.
- 15th Annual General Meeting Press Note
- Baraka Power Limited Receives ICMAB Best Corporate Award-2021
- Starting of Share Trading of Baraka Securities Limited
- Baraka Power Limited receives ICMAB Best Corporate Award-2020 in Power Generation Category
- Notice of the 14th Annual General Meeting
- Baraka Power won ICMAB Best Corporate Award 2019
- BSPL & KPL Official Inauguration
- SYLHET MIRROR AWARD CEREMONY
- COD OF BSPL & KPL