Baraka Fashions Limited
Asst. Manager (Store)
- Age 30 to 32 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Must have knowledge about Accessories Store & General Store.
- Good Knowledge in MS Office
- Strong technical knowledge Store Management System and It’s SOP
- Able to work under pressure and complete the task within the preset time frame
- Ability to effectively communicate and correspond with concern department and externa
- The Main Responsibilities of this position is to ensure materials accurate storage including materials quality, Issuance material, materials wastage control, materials supervision, store and deliver all materials as per requisition of the factory
- Receiving materials after proper measurement compared to material requisition. Effective checking of material's quality & quantity at the time of consignment
- Maintain appropriate documentation process of every phase of material receiving, storage & disbursement
- Regular check and update stock ledger & Prepare Gate Pass
- Maintain site inventory and prepare inventory report
- Need to check and entry to the register following: Materials Purchase Requisition (MPR); Materials Receiving Report (MRR); Materials Issue Slips (MIS); Materials Transfer Challan (MTC); Gate Pass; Transfer Materials Receiving Report (TMRR); Materials Transfer Requisition Form.
- Receiving materials after proper measurement compared to material requisition.
- Effective checking of material's quality & quantity at the time of consignment
- Conduct daily analysis and Check to forecast potential inventory issues.
- Assess new inventory to ensure it is ready for delivery.
- Develop and implement inventory control procedures and best practices.
- Manage and maintain accurate receive and Issue records of all materials, Inventory taking, Quality checking as per the procedure.
- Ensure proper maintenance and operation of the store like a safe receipt, storage, retrieval, and timely dispatch.
- Ensure goods inbound & outbound, warehouse management, safety and security within the store.
- Ensure proper deliveries.
- Ensure proper store compliance
- Make sure inventory control. Ensure minimum stock level.
- Maintain close liaison with Merchandising Department and cater their requirement successfully.
- Follow and implement the operational strategies and procedures according to the company policy.
- Lead and guide the store personnel to accomplish the assigned/ vested task in the best possible way.
- Ensure daily/weekly stock report.
How To Apply